• chevron_rightDo I have to get permission to paint or make an exterior change to my property?
    Yes! Each owner is required to obtain Association approval prior to painting or making any exterior change(s) on their property. Alteration Applications must be submitted online by registering and logging into the McNeil Management Homeowner Portal at https://mcneilmsi.com/. Additionally, the link to submit the Alteration Application online can be found by clicking on the link, under the "Documents" section of this website, or on the "Community Forms" link on the home page. Homeowners may upload all necessary details such as a survey, plans, color swatches, etc. with the online form to McNeil Management. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact management. 
  • chevron_rightWhy did I get a violation notice?
    When purchasing property in a deed restricted community, the owner is bound by a Declaration of Covenants. This document, along with supporting guidelines that the Association may from time to time approve, describes the restrictions and/or processes that all lot owners must adhere to. Violation notices (letters) are sent by the Association or its managing agent to lot owners who are found to be in violation of the governing documents. If you receive a violation notice, you are required to correct the specified violation in a timely manner and ensure ongoing compliance. If you have additional questions regarding violation letters, please contact McNeil Management. 
  • chevron_rightDo I have to pay my annual assessment?
    Yes, the annual assessment is mandatory. As a lot owner you are bound by the Declaration to pay an annual assessment amount as determined by the Association. The assessment amount is the same for each lot within Parsons Pointe. The annual assessment notice is sent via regular mail to the owner of record in accordance with community documents and Florida Statutes. The Association's remedies for non-payment can be found in the Declaration (on the "Documents" tab). Late notices are not required, so the board will send them at their own discretion. Homeowners may now register and log in to McNeil Management's Homeowner Portal to pay their assessment online by clicking here
  • chevron_rightAre homeowners allowed to attend regular board meetings?
    Yes, all Association members are welcomed and encouraged to attend regular board meetings. Routine Association business is openly conducted during these meetings so owners get a "behind the scenes" look at the work and/or decision making that regularly takes place on their behalf. Signs are posted in advance of each board meeting. A current copy of the meeting schedule is posted on our Board pages. 
  • chevron_rightWhat do I do if I notice a violation within the subdivision?
    First, you should review the community's governing documents to determine if a violation has indeed occurred. Second, fill out an Enforcement Request Form which can be found by clicking on the link, or under the "Documents" tab, or the "Community Forms" link on the home page. Following receipt of the submitted form, management will verify the accuracy of the complaint and seek to have the violation remedied.